Ideas for Sharing Your Students' Learning
- Write blog posts or if you are a Seesaw classroom, record video reflections.
- Have your students create a collaborative Google Slides presentation.
- Have your students use Pic Collage to create a digital poster.
- Use iMovie to create a travel advertisement.
- Set up a videoconference with your partner class so that you can ask them directly about their location. Have students record their learning using one of the above methods.
Optional Extension Ideas
- Send a package that includes something that signifies your area to your partner class.
- Videoconference with your partner class to learn more about their area and/or culture.
- Work with your partner class to collaborate on solving a real problem in one or both of your communities.
- Have students take a photo walk in your community and create a slideshow or photo album for your partners.