Ideas for Sharing Your Students' Learning
- Write blog posts or if you are a Seesaw classroom, record video reflections.
- Have your students create a collaborative Google Slides presentation.
- Have your students use Pic Collage to create a digital poster.
- Use iMovie to create a travel advertisement.
- Set up a videoconference using Skype, Google Hangout, or Zoom with your partner class so that you can ask them directly about their location. Have students record their learning using one of the above methods.
Optional Extension Ideas
- Send a package that includes something that signifies your area to your partner class.
- Videoconference with your partner class to learn more about their area and/or culture.
- Work with your partner class to collaborate on solving a real problem in one or both of your communities.
- Have students take a photo walk in your community and create a slideshow or photo album for your partners.